ARGOS-15HD GYRO STABILISED BALL
Win service on Navy ships and in Coastal surveillance systems for more than 10 years and now fully upgraded to HD resolution and all digital video, the new 4 axis gyro stabilised EO/IR system from TECNOBIT achieves state of the art stabilisation and the very best image quality in Maritime qualified systems.
COOLED mwir THERMAL CAMERA
- The HD resolution MWIR sensor in combination with TECNOBITs suite of image processing algorithms allow the thermal camera to provide outstanding image quality un total darkness.
- Currently available with a three FOV camera with a 22º, 4.6º and 1.35º FOV but available soon with x20 Continuous Zoom.
- The Full HD resolution dual Colour daylight camera also includes a monochrome mode for better low light sensitivity.
- The x50 continuous zoom optics provide up to a 36º WFOV for excellent situational awareness with perfect boresight retention down to a 0.75 NFOV.
- Fully qualified for maritime applications the system includes long range HD resolution MWIR and Visible cameras, a high pulse repetition rate LRF, automatic video tracker and digital video outputs.