TGORCongnitive Software Radio SDR 100% Spanish to achieve operational superiority in tactical communications.
The company’s factory in Valdepeñas (Ciudad Real – Spain) will house a Radio Production Center, with the aim of contributing to national sovereignty in essential security systems in Tactical Communications.
The name of the SRD radio developed by Tecnobit – Grupo Oesía is TGOR, a software-defined radio, which is the product of the evolution of its Tactical Communications area, which has already completed more than 40 years of innovation in the service of security and defense of Spain.
TGOR include Key technical features, such as:
- ACP (Audio Control Pannel): HMI interface for volume adjustment of audio receivers and transmission selection.
- AEU T1 (Audio UnitType 1): Connection for headphones and microphones.
- AEU T2 (Audio UnitType 2): V / UHF radio management, in clear and secure audio mode.
- EAMU (Emergency Audio Management Unit): Audio management for emergency mode communications.
- AMU (Audio Management Unit): Audio management for communications in normal mode
Besides, to guarantee national sovereignty in tactical communications, TGOR will be manufactured and supported in Spain, with a positive impact on employment and technological development.